Like the MREX™-SCAR, much thought has been put into the design of the MREX™-AR. It is ergonomically set up to be more like a hand-guard (like that of the FAL or G3) instead of a tube. Its profile allows the user a very comfortable “C-Grip” on the weapon, and allows accessories to be mounted as though they are integral to the weapon. The flat bottom of the rail system is ideal for shooting off of support. The MREX™-AR also allows specific Kinect™ accessories that will allow them to “hug” the rail as close as possible.. The MREX™-AR is a free float design, and extremely simple to install.
- M-LOK™ modular design
- very comfortable C-Grip design
- free float design, and extremely simple to install
- Rotation limited QD sockets on each side
- Includes low profile mock gas block
- Color – Black
- Material – 6000 Series Aluminum
- Length – 11.625”
- Dimension – 295 x 45 x 55 mm (without packaging)
- Weight – 310g (approx.)
- Compatibility – Most AEG/GBB Airsoft M4/AR Series, PTW and GBLS DAS GDR15
License: Kinetic™ Development Group logo and related brand names are trademarks of Kinetic™ Development Group in the United States and/or other countries and are used for airsoft replicas under exclusive worldwide license by PTS Syndicate, Ltd. www.ptssyndicate.com
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.