Please Visit www.pts-steelshop.com OR contact your local dealer if your selected location is not able to deliver in ptssyndicate.com
The PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine Baseplate has been designed with an angled surface and a rubber over-mold on the lower face. This combination of features allows the end user to rest the gun on any flat shooting platform and have more surface contact with better traction and therefore greater stability. The angled surface is minimized to the point that it is functional, yet still comfortable in the hand when drawn from pouches and also not inhibits the closure of flaps on closed top magazine pouches. The front of the base plate has also been designed with a ribbed ledge which promotes easier extraction of the magazine from deep magazine pouches and can help the end user with correctly indexing the magazine.
- Unique base plate design with a stepped front ledge tab aids in pulling the magazine out of deep pouches and acts as an index point when gripping the magazine for insertion into the M4's mag-well.
- Rubberized over-mold base plate gives the shooter increased surface contact and traction when in shooting positions in which the magazine is resting on a shooting platform.
- Dot matrix on the base plate allows the user to mark the magazine with alphanumeric characters or pictograms for identification.
- Color �V Black / Dark Earth
- Material �V High Performance Reinforced Polymer with rubber bumper floorplate over-mold.
- Dimension �V 72 x 30 x 26mm
- Weight �V TBC
- Compatibility �V with EPM Enhanced Polymer Magazines (GBB & AEG ) and PTS PMAG
This product is for airsoft, training and stimulation only. Please be aware that this product is not meant to be used with real firearms. Users should be alert that airsoft products are potentially dangerous which can cause serious injury and even death. If a user misuses this product, PTS will not take any responsibility accordingly.