The PTS® Battle Arms Development – Ambidextrous SafetySelector – Short Throw (Full Auto) has a shorter rotational distance thusallowing for lightning fast manipulation of the safety. Instead of rotating thestandard 90 degrees for single shot semi-auto and 180 degrees for full auto,you just need to flick it half the distance for each fire control setting. Thisallows for more lever clearance, reduces the need to adjust your firing gripwhen manipulating the safety for full auto, and reduces lever interference tothe trigger finger knuckle. It is perfect for competition or in gunfightsituations where speed is essential. The levers are detachable andinterchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference.There are a total of 5 Lever Designs and 25 Possible Lever Combinations! TheBAD-ASS is a must have for the left handed shooters, ambidextrous shooters, andwhen using your rifle in unconventional situations.
- Short ThrowSafety Center (0° ~ 45 SEMI ~ 90° FULL AUTO)
- Levers aredetachable and interchangeable on both sides.
- Shorterrotational distance allows for lightning fast manipulation of the safety.
- 5 x ModularSelector Levers
- 2 x Torx Screws(1 x M3x6, 1 x M3x4)
- 1 x GBB SelectorShaft
- 1 x Safety Detent& Selector Detent Spring
- Color – Black /Dark Earth
- Material – Steel
- Dimension – 27 x12mm max size of lever
- Weight – 50g perset (approx.)
- Compatibility –GBB only (KWA/KSC LM4, MEGA/G&P)
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, andsimulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including inreal firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause seriousinjury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of thisproduct.