The PTS Battle Arms Development – Ambidextrous Safety Selector – Short Throw (Semi Auto) has a shorter rotational distance thus allowing for lightning fast manipulation of the safety. Instead of rotating the standard 90 degrees for single shot semi-auto, you just need to flick it half the distance to change fire control setting. This allows for more lever clearance, reduces the need to adjust your firing grip when manipulating the safety, and reduces lever interference to the trigger finger knuckle. It is perfect for competition or in gunfight situations where speed is essential. The levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. There are a total of 5 Lever Designs and 25 Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the left handed shooters, ambidextrous shooters, and when using your rifle in unconventional situations.
- Short Throw Safety Center (0° ~ 45 SEMI AUTO)
- Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides.
- Shorter rotational distance allows for lightning fast manipulation of the safety.
- GBB package Includes:
- 5 x Modular Selector Levers
- 2 x Torx Screws (1 x M3x6, 1 x M3x4)
- 1 x GBB Selector Shaft
- 1 x Safety Detent & Selector Detent Spring
- Color – Black, Flat Dark Earth
- Material – Steel
- Dimension – 27 x 12mm max size of lever
- Weight – 50g per set (approx.)
- Compatibility – GBB only (KWA LM4, KSC)
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.