USER AGREEMENT and DISCLAIMERS
Please read the following terms andconditions carefully before using this Web site https://www.ptssyndicate.com or any of our other Web sites. Byaccessing or using our sites, you agree to the following terms and conditionswhich shall constitute a legallybinding agreement between you and PTS Syndicate Limited (hereafter as “PTS”). You should review these termsand conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion.If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access orotherwise use our sites.
The following terms and conditions apply to all of our Web sites,including any Web sites owned, operated or sponsored by any of our subsidiariesor affiliates.
LAWFUL USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Youmust only use this website for lawful purposes and must not use this website toinfringe the rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rightsand right to privacy, of any other person or interfere with or change theoperation of this website.
Thetrademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed of this website are ouror third-party registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on our Siteshould be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, anylicense or right to use any trademark, without our written permission. Weaggressively enforce our intellectual property rights. Our names or our logosmay not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining todistribution of materials on our Site, without prior written permission. Youmay not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our names ortrademarks without the prior express written consent of PTS. You are notauthorized to use our logo as a hyperlink to our Site unless you obtain ourwritten permission in advance.
Youacknowledge that all content of this website, such as graphics, text, code orany other features or materials (“Content”) is the property of PTS and/or itssubsidiaries and/or its affiliates or by other parties that have licensed theirmaterial to us, which is protected as outlined by Hong Kong copyright law, trademarklaw and other applicable laws. You may not inline, frame or utilize framing techniquesto enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of PTS(including images, text, page layout or form) without prior written permissionfrom PTS.
Allthe information contained in this website is for informational purposes only.You agree not to, in any way, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit,modify, display, upload, post or copy any of the contents of this website, orcreate derivative works from or exploit the contents of this website, or usesuch works.
Weare not responsible for the contents of any websites linked to our website. Wehave not reviewed all of the information on these other websites and theinclusion of any link on our website in no way indicates our endorsement,support or approval of the content, advertising, products, services, policiesor other materials on or available from such websites. The use or access ofthose websites or their products or services is solely at your own risk and weare not responsible for the contents of any linked website. You should read therules and policies of those third party websites carefully before proceeding touse those websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
No reliancemay be placed for any purposes whatsoever on the information contained in thiswebsite or linked to this website, or on its completeness, accuracy, fairness,reliability or timeliness, we do not warrant or represent that:
the contentis accurate or complete;
the contentis up-to-date or current;
we have aduty to update any content;
the contentis free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
the contentis free from changes caused by third party; and
your accessto our Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses orother harmful components.
PTS would tryour everyeffort toensure that the contents of this website are accurate. We, ourmembers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers or any other personacting on behalf of us shall not be liable for any direct, incidental,consequential, or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss ofprofits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings or anyother loss resulting from your access to, reliance on or use of the informationset out in this website or otherwise arising in connection therewith and shallnot be liable for any errors or omissions in such information.
What Information Does PTS Collect?
We collect information from youwhen you use our website and services, for example, when you join ourmembership and/or our mailing list, submit orders, provide feedback to usand/or request for information or participate in any other activity or featureon the site.
When registering for membership or placing an order, PTS mayrequest the user’s name, mailing address, email address, credit cardinformation, phone number or other personal information. Users can remainanonymous when visiting the website.
Member Accounts, Passwords &Security
All users who register for thisService should note that they are obligated to keep their account informationand passwords safe and confidential. When users provide an accurate accountnumber and corresponding password, the Service will deem that the user is avalid member and provide access whether the information is entered by themember or another entity. The user bears all responsibilities related toaccount access and any other actions that require use of a member account.
Members of the Service agree to therules listed below:
1. Themember will notify PTS immediately upon discovering that their member accountlogin information has been compromised.
2. TheService will immediately stop providing member account related access andservices each time the connection has ended.
3. PTScannot be held responsible should an account number and password bemisappropriated or improperly used whether by the user personally or a thirdparty. All damages incurred is the responsibility of the user unless it isproven that the cause is attributable to PTS.
4. PTSreserves the right to immediately suspend a member account should it discoverthat the account number and password has been compromised and/or fraudulentlyutilized by a third party.
Change of Service Content &Dispatch of e-Newsletter and EDM
1. Usersagree to the scope outlined of the Service as supplied by PTS. PTS may alter,terminated or otherwise change service(s) or content without prior noticedepending upon the situation and business needs.
2. PTSmay alter, terminate or increase Service related activities and will choose theappropriate format when informing members of changes.
3. Whenusers enroll as members, they automatically agree to allow PTS to send e-newsor EDM messages on an unscheduled basis to the email address supplied by theuser.
Users agree to all rules listedbelow:
1. Alltrading transactions made within PTS will use USD currency. Users also agree toreceive electronic communications for every transaction made with PTS.
2. Usersagree that, prior to confirming a transaction, PTS has the right to cancel orreject any order. Once an order is submitted, PTS is not infallible andtherefore does not guarantee that all product details are error-free, completeand/or accurate. Product details may include but are not limited to pricing,specifications and other content. Should an error be found related to productinformation, PTS may choose to cancel or refuse orders at its discretion. Ifthe user’s credit card was charged before the cancellation occurred, PTS willissue a refund credit to the same card for the full amount.
3. PTShas the right to cancel any transaction or refuse membership to any user whoseimproper action causes damage or distress to PTS. Improper actions include butare not limited to order cancellations and arbitrarily refused cargo.
4. Allusers agree that PTS can choose the best way to notify customers should amodification or cancellation of an order occur or should delivery times change.
Theinformation, products and services mentioned in this website are intended forthose who access it from within Hong Kong. We cannot guarantee that thiswebsite, or the information thereon, complies with laws or regulations of, oris appropriate for use in, any other jurisdiction from which you access it.